viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Birthdays... For me birthdays are the best, because every person that loves you shows you it, yesterday was my birthday; I had a lot of fun, in the morning one of my best friends gave me a beautiful present, she shows a lot of effort on it and that is why I liked it, because when someone truly loves you, don`t matter what they give you, is the feeling that you have when you receive it, the feeling of love that they use to do it or to buy something to you and specially the friendship that they shows you... Besides that birthdays are the best because you are always going to have fun and the only bad thing is that you are getting older haahaa... but that doesn`t matter if you have a happy life as me... :)

1 comentario:

  1. Nice posts, I think it is true, when you receive a present it is very important that you concentrate on the feelings and not on the price or anything else, I am glad you got a great gift. I think that getting old is cool though :)

    ResponderEliminar