sábado, 28 de julio de 2012

Why did I started with my blog?... It actually started as a homework, I never had a blog before and at the begining I didn´t like the idea, but now I really enjoy writing about all my experiences; even when I know that  my blogs are not the best ones, now I like the idea to express myself by this way, but sometimes I don´t have what to talk about and I get confused with some topics that I have in mind, sometimes they are boring or they don´t even make sense, so I thougth that today I can give you an idea if you, "like me", can´t think about a topic to talk in your blog, use this link: http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/12532438/100-posibles-temas-para-tu-blog.html   I guess that I got some ideas from here and you might find one for you too... :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario